Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I contact Bon-Health?
Please contact us us at 6257 9592 or via Facebook Messenger at https://www.facebook.com/bonheart365/. Alternatively, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as quickly as we can.
2. Can I purchase in bulk?
Yes, we provide the option to purchase wholesale. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 62579592.
3. How do I know is my order has been confirmed?
You will receive an order confirmation receipt via email as soon as payment is received.
4. How long will it take to receive my order?
Your order will be delivered within 3 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays).
5. Do you offer international shipping?
For international shipping, please contact us at our email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional shipping fee applies.
6. Is there any special promotion/offer?
All special offers and promotions will be published on our webpage or social media channels. Do follow us on our social media channels on Facebook and Instagram to be updated on the latest and upcoming promotions and deals. Alternatively, subscribe to our newsletter via our website to receive emails on exclusive offers and promotions.
1. What payment methods do you accept?
Only payment with credit/debit card payment via PayPal is accepted.
2. Do I need to set up a PayPal account to make payment?
No, it is not necessary to have a PayPal account to make payment. Once you are redirected to the PayPal website, click the option to check out via the PayPal Guest Checkout.
3. Why do I get redirected to the PayPal website to make payment?
After you click complete order, you will be redirected to PayPal. Select “Guest Checkout”, where you will be provided with the option to pay with credit/debit card. Following which, the payment will be deducted accordingly. PayPal is a host platform for our payment system. None of your private information will be retained by PayPal when you use the Guest Checkout option. Should you face any difficulty during payment, email us at email@example.com immediately for assistance.
1. Does garlic thin the blood?
Research carried out globally suggests that garlic has the effect of thinning the blood.
2. How much Bon Heart 365 can I consume in a day?
It is recommended to consume up to maximum 4 portions of 20 ml of BONHeart 365 per day. Each bottle consists of 25 servings. Ratio per mix will be at 1 (bonheart365) : 6 (water).
3. How long am I able to see the improvement of my body?
Result for each individual may vary. In general, most consumers observe improvement between 2 to 5 days of consistent consumption of the product.
4. Are there any other advises?
1. For those with anemia and sensitive gastrointestinal system, kindly consume after meals. 2. For those who are pregnant/breastfeeding/under medication, kindly consult your doctor before consuming.
5. What should you do if you feel heaty after drinking Bon Heart 365?
Not to worry, it does not mean any harm. A reason is that the drink is adjusting your body and it could be too strong of a dosage for you on the first few intakes. You may adjust to a lower dosage; from 20ml to 10-15 ml per serving, and mix with 120 ml or more water as your desire. 70% of our human body consist of water. On an average. you should be drinking 2L of water per day. A standard calculation is at 0.03 times of your weight. Are we drinking enough water per day?